The Green Fuz Sons Studio 04 board bag is one of four hand painted bags by local Leucadian artist Tait Hawes. Sons Studio is a Southern California, family run art studio offering prints, original art & commissions by Tait. For more info visit the Sons Studio website.
Construction: Green Fuz uses premium USA made cotton canvas that keeps your board protected, while offering a friendly feel. We line the deck of the bag with water repellent nylon cloth, similar to a quality padded board bag. This prevents wax from melting into the bag & makes it easier to get your board in & out, especially when wet. Think of your Green Fuz bag as a functional board sock.
- Outer: 10oz Cotton Untreated Canvas Duck
- Liner: 200 Denier Water Repellent Nylon
- Patch: Screen Printed Canvas Patch
- Drawcord: Polyurethane Waterproof Cord
- Hardware: Plastic Anti-Rust Clasp
- Made in the USA
Sizing: This bag will fit up to a 7'8 a board.